Thank you for your interest in the Downtown Canton Winter Wonder Flea!
While the event is a flea market, it’s not your traditional flea. This is a downtown holiday-themed event that is going to draw young people who are a little more hip…
That means you aren’t going to do incredibly well with tools and pocket knives and we are not allowing gun sales or anything that might be deemed illegal.
We are looking for great local vendors for our markets in the area of arts, crafts and handmade, antiques, vintage and collectibles, holiday decor and gifts, specialty foods, and more!
Here are some notes and important information about our markets:
- WHEN & WHERE: The event is Saturday, December 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at The Auricle in downtown Canton (601 Cleveland Ave NW, Canton, OH 44702). The Flea Market is from 10 am to 3 pm and vendors are to arrive at 8:30 am to set up. You will be directed where to set up at 8:30 am. No vendor is permitted to tear down early. Vendors who tear down early will not be invited back for future markets.
- SPACES: Spaces are $45 for an 6′ table space. There will be no table sharing this year.
- INCLUSIONS: Unfortunately, we do not provide tables, chairs or electricity. We do provide access to wi-fi. Please bring what you need!
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: Applications are due by OCTOBER 1st and first round of acceptance will be sent out the last week of October. If placed on the waitlist for this event, you will be notified of acceptance by November 15th.
- PAYMENT: Payment is by November 10th. We will be sending out electronic invoices for this market.
- REFUNDS: There will be NO REFUNDS for inclement weather/no shows. Most events don’t offer refunds. Sorry them’s the rules.
- NO BUMMERS: This is curated by Arrowhead, which has a strict “No Bummer” policy; which means if you make this event more of a hassle—i.e., complaining, begging, sob stories, guilt trips, and drama of any kind—you will not be a part of this event. We are super nice—you be super nice too!
- PROMOTE! We have asked for your social media handles so that we can grab some photos of your work to post here and on our social media accounts once you’ve been accepted. So please make sure that your Facebook and Instagram accounts are up to date with some of the goods you’ll be offering at the show! Link to the Facebook page with photos a description of your company and/or what you will be selling to draw people to the event! Share the event as well! Drawing people in with your goods and wares is what is going make this event an even bigger success for you. If you need some help, email us and we will gladly help you if I can.