Thank you for your interest in the Downtown Canton Flea!
While the event is a flea market, it’s not your traditional flea. This is a downtown event that is going to draw young people who are a little more hip…
That means you aren’t going to do incredibly well with tools and pocket knives and we are not allowing gun sales or anything that might be deemed illegal.
We are looking for great local vendors for our markets in the area of arts, crafts and handmade, antiques, vintage and collectibles, food and drink, and more!
Here are some notes and important information about our markets:
- WHEN: The event is every 3rd Saturday, May through October from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Vendors are to arrive at 8 am to set up. You will be directed where to set up at 8 am. No vendor is permitted to tear down early. Vendors who tear down early will not be invited back for future markets.
- WHERE: We have a BRAND NEW! location this year: along Court Avenue between 6th Street NW and 3rd Street NW. We are so grateful to our friends at Deli Ohio for hosting us for the past two years, but we have outgrown our space and want to grow to meet the demand of our awesome vendors and amazing customers!
- SPACES: Spaces are $35 for a 10×10 space for vintage/handmade vendors. We will have more information for food & drink vendor requirements and pricing soon. If you are a food vendor, go ahead and submit the form on this page and we’ll share more details with you when we have them!
- INCLUSIONS: Unfortunately, we do not provide tables, chairs, tents, or Internet. We can offer limited access to email (details coming soon). Please bring what you need, and if you MUST have electricity, please indicate that in your application.
- PAYMENT: Payment is due online by first the Saturday of the month. You will receive an invoice from us electronically.
- REFUNDS: There will be NO REFUNDS for rain/no shows. Most events don’t offer refunds. Sorry, them’s the rules.
- NO BUMMERS: This event is curated by Arrowhead, which has a strict “No Bummer” policy; which means if you make this event more of a hassle—i.e., complaining, begging, sob stories, guilt trips, and drama of any kind—you will not be a part of this event. We are super nice—you be super nice too!
- PROMOTE! We have asked for your social media handles so that we can grab some photos of your work to post here and on our social media accounts once you’ve been accepted. So please make sure that your Facebook and Instagram accounts are up to date with some of the goods you’ll be offering at the show! Link to the Facebook page with photos a description of your company and/or what you will be selling to draw people to the event! Share the event as well! Drawing people in with your goods and wares is what is going make this event an even bigger success for you. If you need some help, email us and we will gladly help you if I can.